Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My 4 Best Friends

I'd like to take some time and share a little bit about my 4 best friends :)

















Jeff Alldredge






He is funny, dorky, hyper, annoying, sweet. He is the closest of my best friends and I love him sooooo much!!! He's such a great best friend and I can talk him about ANYTHING and it doesn't ruin our special bond! I love that he strives to live righteously and I'm proud of him! :D Love you Simba!!!
























Jessie Davis






She is the biggest, clumsyest, silliest dork I've ever met which is why I LOVE her!!! She helps me to forget about being serious and just to laugh it off! I love you Jess and make sure Obi-Wan is safe! LOL!




















Dillon McKinney


Dillondian!!! There is so much I could say about him! He is one of the funniest people I've ever met and he has good heart. He's like a brother to me and I love when he makes fun of my Facebook notes LOL. He is very accepting and just totally awesome! Love yah Dill, but not in a "relationship" way hahaha!

















Braxton Larson

I love Braxton to death!!! He has a unique personality and he's so much fun to make fun of hahaha! He's a really sweet kid and he's been an example to me without even knowing it. He too is accepting and just one interesting kid to be around! Love yah Braxt! Try to define "First Aid"!











I love these guys soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment